Concept behind letter variables in IndiaFont V3
- Click on the “T” icon and then click on canvas anywhere to add your first text box and then start typing as IndiaFont keyboard.
- Once done, please press “Esc” and click on “Magnetic Selection tool”
- You will see that 1st letter is now selected and all of the available letter variables are now showing in at the bottom panel called Letter Variable Panel.
- You can click on any of the variable listed in the panel to see how it look with your text until you get best fit.
- One you done with 1st letter, just click on “NEXT” icon which is right after “Magnetic Selection tool” and you will see that next letter is now selected and variables for it are now reflecting in letter variable panel.
- Keep exploring with different variables for different letters and create great combination with you think is best for your design.
- You can choose from bunch of available fonts, just make sure that each time you change the font, create new text box. Changing font with existing font would not work well as we have changed some variables which may be or may not available for different font.