Tool and actions
Tool and actions
1. Move tool (Selection tool) – The Move tool selects entire objects. Shortcut key is (V)
2. Text tool – The Text tool gives you a blinking cursor to be type text onto the current layer using the basic color. Shortcut key is (T)
3. Pan tool – The Pan tool allows you to move the view of the canvas vertically or horizontally, which is convenient when you’ve zoomed in and unable to see your whole document page. Shortcut key is (H)
4. Zoom in tool – The Zoom in tool allows you to zoom in on the content or image to get a better view of a part you are working on. You just need to click on the zoom in icon and then click on the canvas, the canvas will zoom in one step each mouse click. Shortcut key is (Z)
5. Zoom out tool – The Zoom out tool allows you to zoom out of the content or image to get a better smaller view of a part you are working on. You just need to click on the zoom out icon and then click on the canvas, the canvas will zoom out one step each mouse click. Shortcut key is (Alt + Z)
6. Shape tool – The shape tool helps you in getting some basic shapes needed when you design graphics.
1. Color Swatches – Gives you new and updated colour variance to create colourful and vibrant calligraphy content and graphics design output. Shortcut key is (Shift + C)
2. Gradient Swatches – Allows you to use different and exciting colour combinations in your designs.
3. Gradient Mixer – The gradient tool lets you draw gradients across layers or selections and also fill text and shapes with gradients. Shortcut key is (Shift + G)
4. Drop Shadow – Drop shadow is a commonly used effect, often found in advertisement graphics & images, catalogs etc. You can create custom shadow to objects separating it from the background. Shortcut key is (Shift + D)
5. Image Filters – Allows you to apply various types of combinations and effects to create various combinations and image effects. Shortcut key is (Shift + I)
6. Graphics Library – A number of various design elements are stored in this section which is easily accessible and ready to use.
7. Layers – Layers can be used to work on individual parts of a content or an image while not affecting other parts. It allows you to adjust or edit your text, image, change colors and many more without modifying your originally created design. Shortcut key is (Shift + L)